Why Join NEAAPA?
Become a Member of the Northeast's Premier Attractions and Entertainment Association Today. Being a member of NEAAPA gives you access to advocacy efforts, information and ideas, and networking opportunities to help your business grow and thrive.
Local, State, and Federal Legislation Monitoring
NEAAPA is actively monitoring bills presented across the Northeast State Legislatures that could impact the industry, including Wage and Hour, School Calendar, Industry Regulations, and more.
When necessary, NEAAPA will mobilize efforts to educate elected representatives and policymakers on the industry.
NEAAPA also works with industry partners in Washington, D.C. on issues such as seasonal work visas, unmanned aircraft systems (drones), CPSC oversight of the industry, and more.
NEAAPA provides education sessions lead by industry experts in the Northeast each year, covering topics like first-time supervisor, marketing and advertising trends, innovative training techniques, crisis communications, operations, and more!
NEW! EANE Partnership
NEAAPA has partnered with the Employers Association of the NorthEast to give our members access to training online training and services, as well as the ability to connect with certified HR professionals who can answer questions and offer advice and consultation.
NEW! NEAAPA Academy Online Training
As members of NEAAPA, you have the benefit of taking any of the available courses online as part of your membership. We have videos covering a variety of topics including onboarding, basic safety training, and more.
Between the NEAAPA Weekly News email blasts and the Northeast News newsletters available at in-person events, NEAAPA is always getting you the news you need for you and your business.
Events Throughout The Year
NEAAPA holds in-person, virtual, and hybrid events throughout the year where you can meet and learn with industry peers like,
- Education Conference & Annual Meeting (late winter/early spring)
- Spring Leadership Seminar for Seasonal and New Supervisors (May)
- Summer Meeting (late July)
- Golf Tournament to support the Pinnacle Scholarship Program
- IAAPA Expo Lunch & Board Meeting
- Tom Morrow Dinner and IAAPA Social (during the IAAPA Expo)
- NEAAPA Meet-Up Networking Events (throughout the year)
- NEAAPA Member Meetings (held online)
Other Benefits Include:
- Directory & Buyer's Guide
- Member-to-Member Deals
- National Buying Program
- NEAAPA Awards Program honoring members in safety and marketing
- NEAAPA Fun Pass Program
- Pinnacle Scholarship Program (open to frontline staff)
Extra Large Entertainment Facility
- Annual Attendence of 1,000,000 or more
Large Entertainment Facility
- Annual Attendance of 250,001 to 1,000,000
Medium Entertainment Facility
- Annual Attendance of 100,001 to 250,000
Small Entertainment Facility
- Annual Attendance of 100,000 or less
- Reserved for attractions industry enthusiasts, individuals who do not work in the attractions industry.
- Membership for post-secondary education students
Questions about Membership?
Contact the NEAAPA Office today!