Become a Member of the Northeast's Premier Attractions and Entertainment Association Today. Being a member of NEAAPA gives you access to advocacy efforts, information and ideas, and networking opportunities to grow your business.
State Legislation Monitoring
NEAAPA is actively monitoring bills presented across the Northeast State Legislatures that could impact the industry, including Wage and Hour, School Calendar, Industry Regulations, and more.
When necessary, NEAAPA will mobilize efforts to educate elected representatives and policymakers on the industry.
NEAAPA also works with industry partners in Washington, D.C. on issues such as seasonal work visas, unmanned aircraft systems (drones), CPSC oversight of the industry, and more.
NEAAPA provides education sessions lead by industry experts to the Northeast each year, covering topics like first-time supervisor, marketing and advertising trends, innovative training, crisis communications, operations, and more!
Between the NEAAPA Weekly News email blasts and the Northeast News newsletters available at in-person events, NEAAPA is always getting you the news you need for you and your business.
And if you have news that you need to get out, use NEAAPA's EIN Presswire account to get the whole world talking about you.
Events Throughout The Year
NEAAPA holds in-person events throughout the year where you can meet with industry peers like,
- Education Conference & Annual Meeting (late winter/early spring)
- Spring Leadership Seminar for Seasonal and New Supervisors (May)
- Summer Meeting
- Golf Tournament to support our Pinnacle Scholarship Program
- IAAPA Expo Lunch & Board Meeting
- Tom Morrow Dinner and IAAPA Social
- Regional Networking Events (throughout the year)
Other Benefits Include:
- Directory & Buyer's Guide
- Member-to-Member Deals
- National Buying Program
- NEAAPA Awards Program honoring members in safety and marketing
- NEAAPA Fun Pass Program
- NEAAPA Scholarship Program
Extra Large Entertainment Facility
- Annual Attendence of 1,000,000 or more
Large Entertainment Facility
- Annual Attendance of 250,001 to 1,000,000
Medium Entertainment Facility
- Annual Attendance of 100,001 to 250,000
Small Entertainment Facility
- Annual Attendance of 100,000 or less
- Membership for post-secondary education students
Questions about Membership?
Contact the NEAAPA Office today!